- Written by Administrator
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: 23 April 2014
- Hits: 26917
If you decided to cleanse your body, juicing is the perfect way to start doing it. Juices are great foodstuff that will boost your metabolism, and increase your general health. Before you start juicing, keep in mind next things:
1. The very basic question – Are you healthy? Beware that juices are very good source of sugar, and if you are healthy, your body will be able to metabolize it without any problems. If you have problems with diabetes (even borderline diabetes), or candidiasis, then fruit juices are not the best choice for you.
2. What are consequences of changed diet? Firstly, if you want to start drinking juices, you have to give up from coffee, chocolate, snacks, and all other food that contain toxins. Due to that, you will most probably experience headaches during the first several weeks, and will be nervous because of caffeine crisis. After you survive these initial problems, you will start experiencing all benefits from juices.
3. When is the best time to drink juices? The best time to drink your first juice is the very beginning of the day. After that, drink other juices half an hour before you eat because at that moment your body is hungry, and it will absorb 100% of healthy components.
4. What to fruits/vegetables to juice? For the very beginning of your juicing diet, start with fruits you enjoy eating, and on which taste you are accustomed. After a while, add some new ingredients. General rule is that green apple and carrot are the basis of juices, and you can add any ingredient you think you will like to drink. When you get used to drinking juices, it is a time to start adding green vegetables. As the vegetable is greener, it is less tasty, but its nutritional value is higher. You should keep that in mind if you don’t like the taste of your juice!
5. Prepare weekly plan for fruit/vegetables! Prepare your juicing plan for a week, and pay special attention on nutrients present in every type of fruit/vegetables. You need to have a balanced diet, and to eat all necessary components. If you want to increase the nutritional value of your juices, you can add chlorella, spirulina, fish oil, seeds, nuts, or proteins to your juices, and you will get fantastic effect on your body.
6. Is juicing safe? As it is explained in the first point above, sugar intolerance is the biggest problem of juice intake, and you have to be sure you don’t have diabetes if you choose to have this eating regime. Another safety concern is pesticides, but you will not have this problem if you consume organic products. Choosing one of the best juicers on the market is a must!
7. Listen to your body - If you feel some unpleasantness, don’t push yourself to drink juices. Some people have stomach problems when they start drinking juices, but you have to be aware that you have to give your body some time to adapt to the new diet.